- Housing – Due to the excellent work we carried out on our initial contract for Paragon CHG they have awarded us a second contract under their Decent Homes programme for the next 12 months.
- Health & Care – We have commenced the refurbishment of East Barnet Health Centre on behalf of NHS Properties which when complete will provide modern, first class facilities for patients and clinical staff.
- Commercial – The Local Government Association have appointed us to replace windows and carry out external masonry repairs to their premises in Smith’s Square, Westminster. The building is in a conservation area requiring consultation and approval from Westminster City Council together with attention to detail in both the fabrication and installation of replacement windows and pcc cills.
- As part of our structured company expansion,Cliff Nay (Download biog PDF) has joined Ark Build as Commercial Director to oversee the commercial activities of the company. Cliff has been associated with Ark since its inception and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience which is critical for Ark’s consistent growth.
Cliff’s appointment allows Kevin Robinson to take on the role of Business Development Director to concentrate on pre-construction and business development, both imperative to the growth of the company.
- Other strategic appointments resulting from the expansion of Ark Build are Procurement Manager, Geoff Pearson and Marketing Manager, Amanda Green.
- We are partnering with Epping Forest College as part of the Government’s National Apprenticeship Scheme and Ellie Richards has recently joined us as a Business Apprentice.
- Congratulations are in order to our staff members Katie Woolnoth and Joe Doherty for their magnificent effort in completing the London Marathon and between them raising in excess of £4,500.00 for the charity Whizz Kidz.
- Middlesex CCC’s James Harris took 9 wickets for Durham’s 34 runs and put Ark Build’s logo in the media spotlight! Read more...