- We are delighted to have been appointed to the South East Consortium’s 4 year Internal and External Building Works Framework.
- Our position in the housing market goes from strength to strength with new London based projects at Newark Street, Kennington Road, Norland Square and Holloway Road.
- Our second year working with Paragon CHG on their Decent Homes Framework is well under way and to date improvements have been completed to 300 properties.
- We have recently completed the development at Florence Road comprising the first council houses to be built by the London Borough of Newham in 30 years.
- The refurbishment of East Barnet Health Centre on behalf of NHS Property Services is now complete providing modern, first class facilities for patients and clinical staff.
- The extension to St. Anne’s Catholic Church in London’s East End is progressing well with the superstructure complete and work now concentrating on internal finishes.
- We continue to collaborate with Epping Forest College and in addition to recruiting two apprentices in 2015, will be engaging with students to explain opportunities within the construction industry by way of informal lectures and site visits.
Ark Build are pleased to advise that we have reopened our supplier list for sub-contractors and invite interested parties across all trades to apply for opportunities to work with us on our current and future projects. Please click here to register your interest.