Ark Build passionately believe that the quality of the built environment influences educational outcomes and we are always looking for new ways to deliver against this mantra. We have a solid track record of improving educational facilities from the refurbishment of existing facilities to the construction of extensions.
This is demonstrated at the London Borough of Wandsworth’s Nightingale BESD School where we built three new classrooms and a Sixth Form extension. Located on a large site classified as Metropolitan Open Land (MOL), the design is accordingly dominated by sustainability imposed through planning control and BREEAM.
We are currently working on an extension to Beavers Community School in Hounslow to align with the Council’s Primary School Expansion Programme.
We work across the spectrum in the education sector from primary schools to leading UK universities.
- Anglia Ruskin University
- ARK Academies
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Kings College
- London Borough of Ealing
- London Borough of Enfield
- London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
- London Borough of Hounslow
- London Borough of Newham
- London Borough of Redbridge
- London Borough of Wandsworth
- Queen's Manor Primary School
- Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
- St Paul’s School
- The Petchey Academy
- University of Portsmouth
- Goldsmiths, University of London - Internal Fit-Out and External Refurbishment Works